Episode 22: Tax Free Retirement, an Interview with Abe Frieden
Sep 2, 2019
Nate talks to Abe about “building life insurance backwards.”
Here are just a handful of the things that we'll discuss:
- What is a tax-free retirement?
- Potential pitfalls of Roth IRA vs. Life Insurance for high income earners
- Indexed Universal Life (IUL) vs. other life products
- How would one decide if an IUL is right for them?
- No. 2 fear of retirees (No. 1 is running out of money)
- The No-Compromise Retirement Plan (By Martin Ruby) – https://www.amazon.com/No-Compromise-Retirement-Plan-Overcoming-Compromises/dp/1718729243
- The Power of Zero (By David McKnight) – https://www.amazon.com/Power-Zero-Revised-Updated-Retirement/dp/1984823078/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=power+of+zero&qid=1563215480&s=books&sr=1-1
- The Power of Zero – https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07R565WBJ/ref=atv_dl_rdr
Life insurance policies are contracts between your client and an insurance company. Life insurance product guarantees rely on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurer. Life insurance policies are not FDIC Insured. Index universal life products are not an investment in the “market” or in the applicable index and are subject to all policy fees and charges normally associated with most universal life insurance. Life insurance riders may be available for an additional annual fee; riders may not be available in all states.