Episode 23: An Interview with Disney Expert Lou Mongello
Sep 9, 2019
Lou provides tips on how to maximize your Walt Disney World experience. Lou’s been named one of the Top 50 Social Media Influencers and hosts the #2 ranked overall podcast on Apple Podcasts.
Here are just a handful of the things that we'll discuss:
- When is the best time of year to visit Walt Disney World?
- Staying on the resort and off the resort (pros and cons)
- What age is the best age to visit Walt Disney World (when to take your kids and grandkids)?
- What are and how do the magic bands work?
- What is the fast pass?
- Is there an app for your phone that will make everything easier to navigate?
- Travel services and planning tools that Lou recommends?
- How can you make Disney World extra special? Special attractions?
- How long does it take to see the entire Walt Disney World park?
- How did Lou get into this field of work?
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
- Top 10 favorite attractions
- Recommendations for a more limited budget?
- Shortest bathroom wait at Walt Disney World
- “Build a life that you don’t need to retire from”
Giveaway: 102 things to do at Walt Disney World at least once – http://www.wdwradio.com/102things_thanks/
Mouse Fan Travel – https://mousefantravel.com/
102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World – https://www.amazon.com/Ways-Save-Money-Disney-World-ebook/dp/B00IXMEIKK
Walt Disney World Website – https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
Apps for your Phone: Play Disney Parks and Walt Disney World
Disney Parks Blog – https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/
Lou Mongello’s Podcast – www.wdwradio.com
Audio Walking Tours of Animal Kingdom – http://www.wdwradio.com/online-shop/tomorrowland-walt-disney-world-audio-tour-by-lou-mongello/