Episode 30: Nate Interviews Marty Ruby, Author of The No-Compromise Retirement Plan
Oct 28, 2019
Nate and Marty talk about alternatives to the Roth IRA as places to save or convert for tax free income in retirement.
Here are just a handful of the things that we'll discuss:
- What is an actuary?
- No Compromise Retirement Plan – what does that mean?
- Compromising between income and leaving a legacy to your beneficiaries
- Medicare – how your premium is determined by income
- Ways to avoid paying unnecessary taxes
- Definition of Section 7702 of the internal revenue code – Life Insurance
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance – how it works and the benefits
- Book Recommendations?
- No Compromise Retirement Plan (Martin Ruby) – https://www.amazon.com/No-Compromise-Retirement-Plan-Overcoming-Compromises/dp/1718729243/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=no+compromise+retirement+plan&qid=1567529373&s=gateway&sr=8-1
- The Power of Zero (David McKnight) – https://www.amazon.com/Power-Zero-Revised-Updated-Retirement/dp/1984823078/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=the+power+of+zero&qid=1567529355&s=gateway&sr=8-1
- Ed Slott’s Retirement Decisions Guide 2019 – https://www.amazon.com/Slotts-Retirement-Decisions-Guide-2019/dp/0997132744/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=ed+slott&qid=1567529328&s=gateway&sr=8-2